Instead here's a quick list of songs I am obsessing over. I have had dreams about and/or played these songs out in the last month and a half. I don't know what my playing these over and over means.
- "The Locomotion" - by Little Eva
- "Runaway" - by Del Shannon
- "Baby Hold On To Me" - by Eddie Money
- "Young Folks" - Peter Bjorn and John
- "Here's Your Future" - The Thermals
- "I'm Not Down" - The Clash
- "Rebellion (Lies)" - The Arcade Fire
- "Karen" - The National
- "God Gave Me Style" - 50 Cent
- "Only the Lonely" - Roy Orbison
- "You've Got What it Takes" - Dinah Washington and Brook Benton
- "Bird Dog"- The Everly Brothers
- "Roscoe"- Midlake
You figure it out and if you have any idea leave a comment.
And I after last night's episode of The Sopranos I was left asking, "what on earth was that song they played at the end?" I knew I had heard it at least once, but couldn't remember at all. Thanks to Idolator we get an answer and an MP3 link. It was John Cooper Clarke's "Evidently Chickentown". Bloody awesome way to end a bloody awesome episode!
Technorati Tags: Imus, John Cooper Clarke
Powered by ScribeFire.