Friday, October 21, 2005

First Cookie Monster, Now This!

As if the idea that Cookie Monster had to back off of carbs to set a positive image for obese American children was not sad enough, now Spongebob, Dora and President Bill are in on the act...
Bill Clinton is teaming with SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora the Explorer in a campaign to nudge kids to eat healthy foods and to get up off the couch and move, the former president and Nickelodeon television executives announced Thursday.
Depressing.

3 comments:

moniemovieman said...

Thanks for letting us post comments - very cool of you. I work online with my own home based business website. Check it out if you get the chance. Thanks again!

freenanoipod said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I've bookmark you!

I have a ipod nano site. It pretty much covers ipod related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Question do you have a rss feed link that i can add to my yahoo?
as i cant seem to find it.

autoloan-1B387 said...

Great Blog! I would like to let your readers know about a site that can give them a FREE Instant Auto Loan Quote. Just Enter Your Zip Code!
You can check it out at:
FREE AUTO LOAN QUOTES